Sunday 8 June 2014

Well hey there!


Hello everybody!

Firstly, welcome! I am overwhelmingly excited to bring you the first post from Fairly Fantastic. I cannot simply wait to share with you a little bundle of beauty, photography and fashion and I really hope you enjoy it!

I have been thinking about setting up a blog for a long time, but have put it off... until now! It never really seemed the right time, or I was unsure of what to write about, but now I am have decided to take the jump and my head is FULL of ideas! Whether Fairly Fantastic has one reader or a hundred, I am committed to share with you what I am loving, while giving little snippets of what is going on in my life.

So what can you expect? Beauty reviews, outfit of the days, or even a film of the week! I really want to make this blog unique and creative while simply being myself as well.

So, a little about me... Well I am a British teenager who as you have probably guessed has a bit of a thing for photography. But I am also an avid reader and I love a good movie ( one of my favourites is the Hunger Games, or anything with Jennifer Lawrence really!), but of course I do love my beauty! I am not really a high-end kind of girl though, instead I prefer high-street makeup ( or drugstore if you are American!)

So if you are reading this, well thank you! It really does mean a lot to me and I hope you will share this little journey of mine with me. Please leave feedback, I would love to hear what you have to say and any advice would be appreciated, as I am new to blogging!

Love,

Bethany
x

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email found in my contact details for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.

P.S:
Here is an example of one of my photographs. :)
















2 comments:

  1. hey honey, following you, hope you will follow me back x i look forward to seeing you move forward!

    New entry on my blog featuring some amazing products, cheap and high quality and whats more a huge sale going on YAY! http://shimzbeauty.com/born-pretty-store-product-detailed-review/

    Also running a giveaway on my blog - http://shimzbeauty.com/nyx-mini-haul-video-lorac-little-black-palette-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check your blog out!!xxxxxx

    Bethany
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete