Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Most Astonishing Hand Cream Ever?

 

Hello everybody!



 

That is what Soap and Glory asks us when we take a glance at the beautiful pink packaging of their 'Hand Food', a cream which claims to be non-greasy  while softening, smoothing and soothing hands. Big statement.



Well, I must admit it is a very good hand cream, it smells gorgeous with that typical Soap and Glory sweet scent that we have all come to love, plus it is non-greasy and sinks into my skin in seconds, leaving me with silky soft hands. Also, the travel size is perfect to carry in your handbag whether for school or for work, I know this product will be an absolute essential in winter when my hands tend to dry up horrendously!

I am yet to find a product that I do not like from this brand ( by the way Essie Button has a fantastic video on the brand's history and her favourite products which is definitely work a look, link here), and this is no exception. Whether it is astonishing, I am not so sure but I seriously recommend  you checking it out so you can decide for yourself if this is the most astonishing hand cream ever.

Buy the full size for £5 at Boots here

Love,
Bethany
x

Disclaimer: All opinions on this blog are my own.  While I will always give an honest opinion, I cannot guarantee that an product which works for me will also work for you. I will work hard to bring you unique posts on my blog and all work will be my own. Please contact me with the email bethfairlyfantastic@gmail.com  for permission to use photographs and please do not use without consent.




 

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a single person that doesn't love this hand cream.
    Actually I've been neglecting the use of mine a bit lately so thanks for the reminder :)
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth they hype! No problem!xxx

      Delete