Thursday 12 June 2014

The Liebster Award!


Hello everybody!

Today, you have a slightly different post, as I was tagged by the lovely Victoria from Victoria Rose for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much Victoria, I am so excited to take part in this TAG. You should definitely check out her blog, she has loads of great beauty advice and fantastic photography. So, here is the tag;

The Rules:
I thank the blogger who tagged me.
I say 11 facts about me.
I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
I write my own 11 questions.
I tag 11 up and coming bloggers.


11 Facts about me:
~ If you buy me a westie, I will love you forever
~ I have a slight obsession with the Hunger Games
~ I have a collection of thimbles (why, beth, why?)
~ I hate maths (who doesn't?)
~ Greece is one of my favourite places in the world.
~ My favourite colour is blue
~ I want to visit every continent on the planet.
~ I love watching and playing tennis.
~ I'M GOING TO WIMBLEDON
~ Summer is my favourite season (ATTEMPTING TO NOT LOOK LIKE A GHOST HERE I COME!)
~ I have an addiction to shopping.

My Answers for Victoria's questions:

What is your favourite summer fashion trend?
I don't really follow trends, just whatever I like to wear, but I do like the summery boho look, flower garlands in my hair and I love tribal and flowery prints.

Do you have any beauty bad habits?
I definitely don't wash my makeup brushes as much as I should!

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can pick things up with my feet?

What has been your most embarrassing moment to date?
Slipping over in front of my crush *cringes*

What is the best piece of life advice you have ever been given?
Don't give a **** about what people think of you.

What was the first blog that really inspired you?
I was following Porcelain Beauty from the beginning and it was Heather who inspired me to set up this blog. Thank you!

Who are some of your favourite bloggers of the moment?
I love Beauty Boot camp runner up Rupinder Mundra's blog Rouge Rose Petale, she is so knowledgeable! I also love Dreams of New York, fantastic content!

If you could blog about another topic, what would it be and why?
Just general advice about life I guess, to help people in difficult times.

If you could pick one food to live off for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Easy, chocolate.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly, I know, I know but I think it would be really cool.

Where is your ideal holiday destination?
Mauritius, near Madagascar because it is beautiful!

My 11 Questions:
Who is your inspiration, and why?
What is your favourite place in the world?
If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is the most played song on your phone/iPod?
What is your favourite smell?
If you received a puppy, what would you call it?
What is the last book/movie/TV programme that made you cry?
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
If you could be any fictional character, who would it be?
Facebook or Twitter?
If money was no object, what would you do all day?

I TAG:
Dreams of New York
Shimz Beauty
Elle Charie
Berry Bloomxo
Celine Avenue

These are just the blogs which I love at the moment! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post and please check out all the blogs mentioned, oh and thank you to Victoria for tagging me!

Love,

Bethany
x































No comments:

Post a Comment